The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Surreal Dreaming Statues by Ángela Lergo
Sculptor Ángela Lergo of Spain also specialises in set design, creating wonderfully lit works on the human body and how it relates to the environment, which she symbolises in a variety of materials and effects.
She designs both the statues and the area around them, drawing in emotional dreamlike atmospheres as the figures are captured in mid-interaction. The end result is something heartfelt, with scenes that are both surreal and beautiful.